Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New member: Ananth Racherla


Ananth Racherla is the newest member to join NCSA.

Ananth writes:

I am certainly having a great time flying with NCSA. Flying has been a
lifelong dream for me. Back in India about 10 to 15 years ago it was a
big deal just to fly a commercial airline as a passenger. So I certainly
have come a long way and the romance has only strengthened.

Prior to joining NCSA, I have had a little bit of experience flying
ultralights out of Turlock. I used to live a short distance from Bryon
and would see gliders in the air driving down the Byron highway on my
motorcycle. So I just goOgled for Byron airport and thus found out
about NCSA. There is something very intriguing about being able to soar
without power and thats why I am here.

Besides flying, I am an avid video gamer and work as a software engineer
at a video games company.

Finally, I might be the only vegetarian in the Club :) So just like to
remind everyone, esp the food committee, to keep me in mind when
organizing all future club lunches. :)

No comments: