Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chandler Lougee - FIRST SOLO CHRISTMAS EVE

On Christmas Eve, Chandler Lougee decided to have her FIRST SOLO
All her instructors reported that she was ready weeks before.

If you see the pictures of the Santa Lougee family, you will
understand why Chandler chose this date! It took a while to collect all
the appropriate Santa Family Outfits.

Chandler wrote this about her solo:

"I currently have 20.3 hours. As for the solo, you're right, I will
remember that for the rest of my life. It was an amazing feeling,
looking behind me and realizing that there was nobody looking over my
shoulder, telling where and how to fly. And I just started enjoying the
view and having fun flying. It was awesome!!
I will be coming to the annual meeting, I'll see you then"

Larry sent photos of Chandler about to take off on her solo flight, with
a send-off by instructor Larry. Tow Pilot is Paul McDonald.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106307406519655220480/ChandlerSSolo?authkey=Gv1sRgCPiwrqDY1qPAGQ#

Chandler's Parents Lance and Barbara were present of course.
Barbara is a professorial photographer well known to NCSA members -
Attached are three photos of the Event taken by Barbara.

No comments: